Why choose private support:
For some mums particularly in the early days getting out to a support group can be extremely challenging. I can offer either a home visit or a one to one appointment at the Younique Health & Wellbeing Studios in Bexhill (this is a slightly cheaper option).
In your own home environment and during an individual appointment I can guarantee that you will get my full attention. Support with latching and positioning can be more easily achieved at home in your own environment, but a clinic appointment can work well too. More complicated breastfeeding issues can also be explored more fully in a one to one consultation.
Home breastfeeding support £80, which includes:
- Breastfeeding consultation in the comfort of your own home (1.5-2 hrs)
- A full breastfeeding assessment
- Taking a full maternal health history
- Assessing baby’s sucking skills and tongue function (as required)
- Making a plan in conjunction with mum
- Referrals/GP letters
- Unlimited email/telephone follow up as required
(any aids given to support breastfeeding will incur an additional charge at cost price).
Clinic breastfeeding support £70:
The same care as for a Home Breastfeeding Support visit, but at the Younique Health & Wellbeing Studios in Bexhill.
Pre-birth education session £40, which includes:
- A session in your own home at a time which is convenient to you (1 hr)
- Verbal and written information about getting off to the best start with breastfeeding
- A practical demonstration on positioning and latching baby
- A demonstration of how to hand express
Full package £110, includes:
- Education session – as above
- Breastfeeding support – as above
Breastfeeding Education sessions:
Tailored to the audience/participants, please contact Jenny on 07930 521614 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org